How many people have visited us so far?

martes, 15 de octubre de 2019

A NEW BUDDY AT SCHOOL

 THIS IS LITTLE FORREST 



My name is Forrest, Little Forrest. How are you?
My mom says I'll be studiying at Pio Baroja school the whole year, at the Rainbow classroom. 
I'm lookinf fordward to meet you all. 
Here is some information about me 
My name is Little Forrest. I am 8 year old.  I was born the 6th of June in Alabama. 
My favourite food are apples and chocolates. 
I love the colour blue. 
I like the summer. 
My lucky number is 4. 
Shrimp are my favourite animal, the fruit of the sea. 
I've always enjoy the most English lessons. 

LETS LEARN TOGETHER! 



Me llamo Forrest, Little Forrest. ¿Cómo estáis?
Mi madre dice que este año voy a estudiar en el colegio Pio Baroja, en el aula Arcoiris. 
Estoy deseando conoceros a todos. 
Alguna información sobre mi: 
Mi nombre es Little Forrest. Tengo 8 años. Nací el 6 de julio en Alabama. 
Mi comida favorita son las manzanas y los bombones. 
Me encanta el color azul. 
Me gusta el verano. 
MI número de la suerte es el 4. 
Las gambas son mi animal favorito, el fruto del mar. 
Siempre me ha encantado la clase de Inglés. 

¡APRENDAMOS JUNTOS!
/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario